Artist, Intuitive, Creative, Officiant, Photographer, Writer…
South Metro Denver Area, Colorado (720) 270-8161
• “Journalism and Psychology”, Arapahoe Community College, Little, Colorado. Summer 2016 to Spring 2017
• “Chaplain Intern”, Center for Spiritual Living, CPE/CPSP Ed. Training Center – 1/4 units completed. June 2014 to September 2014
• “BA; RScP”, Emerson Theological Inst., Parker, Colorado. December 2008 to December 2013
• “AOS Degree; LCMT; LCST; LSMT;”, Colorado School of Healing Arts – Associates in Occupational Studies Degree. Summer 2012 to Fall 2014
Licensed: Certified Massage Therapist, Certified Craniosacral Therapy, Certified Sports Therapy, Certified Reflexologist, Certified Chair Massage, Certified Prenatal Massage, Studied Oncology Massage.
- Reiki I & II: First Spiritual Science Church of Denver 2003.
• “Law Enforcement”, Northwestern Oklahoma State University, Alva, Oklahoma. Fall 1999 to Summer 2000
• “Vocal Major; Law Enforcement”, Eastern Arizona College, Thatcher, Arizona. Fall 1996 to Summer 1999
Excellence in Journalism, Lettering in Journalism at Arapahoe Community College May 2nd, 2017
Download my CV
Intuition is natural for me, I bring peace to the whole picture of how you can incorporate this into your own life. Some of this is a learning process and through the rites of inner communion that Katie teaches can create a new way for you to take hold and handle your life with less stress.